Pool Rules and Information
1. All patrons must take a shower before entering the pool.
2. Please use the toilet facilities before entering the pool.
3. NO cutoffs, street clothes, aqua socks or street shoes in the pool. Clean T-shirts may be worn over suits.
4. NO glass containers in the pool area.
5. Alcoholic beverages and/or smoking are not allowed in the pool area, bathhouse, park shelter or shelter bathrooms.
6. Persons with infection, open sores, cuts, a cold or other communicable disease will not be admitted.
1. No running, rough play, dunking, or pushing others into the pool.
2. Sponge balls are allowed in the 3' to 5' area of the pool depending on crowd size.
3. No alcoholic beverages, smoking, glass containers or coolers are permitted.
4. Talking to lifeguards is not permitted unless it's official business or an emergency.
5. Swim masks, snorkels, and swim fins allowed in shallow end only (unless doing a swim workout).
6. Spitting, blowing of nose, spouting water into the pool is not allowed - please use the gutter.
7. Do not hang on the safety rope.
8. Face pool while jumping from edge. Jumping in backwards, flips and gymnastic stunts are not allowed.
Must jump in feet first.
9. Riding on shoulders is not allowed.
10. Lap swimming in lap lane only. No children are allowed in the pool during lap swim times.
11. No squirt guns allowed in pool or park shelter.
12. No footballs, soccer balls, Frisbees or skateboards in pool or grass area.
1. A person using the diving area must be able to swim 25 yards upon lifeguard's request.
2. One person on the board at a time. The next person is to wait on the pool deck until the person
ahead is safely off the board.
3. No swimming under the boards.
4. No diving from the side of the pool into the diving area.
5. No one is allowed to catch a person going off the board.
6. No items may be thrown from the boards into the pool.
7. No back flips/turns/jumping off backwards into the pool
1. All food and snacks are to be eaten in the grassy area of the pool or outside the fence.
2. Place all trash in the trash containers.
3. Recycle all plastic bottles in red receptacles.
When the pool is very crowded or staff numbers are low, there will be safety breaks at intervals determined by the head guard and/or manager for 15 minutes. At this time, everyone is expected to exit the pool.